My Photo
Name:
Location: Vienna, Austria

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Feet back on the ground...



Hmmm... Did not win the big pot in the Euro Million lotto... Did not even get two numbers right...!! Well, I hope that the saying of having no luck in games, means that you have more luck in love ;-)

So now my feet are back on the ground again: no more dreams about quitting my job, moving to Italy, play golf all day and just 'vivere la bella vita'. Talking about Italy and la bella vita - just saw the photos from the TomKat wedding. Not sure whether I would have looked as beautiful as Katie in her wedding dress, but it sure would have been nice to be good friends with Giorgio (Armani) who designed her dress :-)

Well, now I really need to get feet back on the ground again: we are having some friends over for dinner tonight, and we are serving Swiss raclette cheese (with acc.) and as dessert I am going to make a Swedish "kladdkaka". It is basically a dark chocolate cake, but still 'sticky' in the middle. So now, need to get started with my day: take a shower, blowdry my hair, set the table, make the cake... as they are arriving at 16:30!

1 Comments:

Blogger Moni said...

When you say you will have dinner with friends and serve raclette cheese, do you mean a raclette party? And the kladdkaka sounds like a chocolate mud cake to me! Ahhh, heaven!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home