My Photo
Name:
Location: Vienna, Austria

Monday, January 29, 2007

Finally back online!!!!


Hello everyone!

After more than 2 months of being offline, I can now proudly say that my PC at home is back up and working again... Which means that I am back online blogging again!

Life in Vienna is good... Was sick the last 3-4 days (cold, headache, coughing etc - the 'winter deseases'), which was a real shame, since we were supposed to go up to see the Hahnenkamm-Rennen in Kitzbuhel this weekend.... My boyfriend and I ended up seeing it from home in our flat in Vienna - not exactly the same ambience as being there - but still OK.... Jens Byggmark from Sweden won the slalom both days, what a boy!! Look at that smile!

Also, I would like to dedicate the my first blog of the year to skiing and the adventure of skiing.... Here is a crazy guy called Terje Hakonsson (a Norwegian snowboarder...). Need no words, just click here... and you see what I mean!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home