My Photo
Name:
Location: Vienna, Austria

Monday, February 05, 2007

Discovering Kärnten ski area...


Here is a pic from the top of the mountains in Nassfeld, a really nice ski resort in Kärnten, the south of Austria. There was an automatic web cam there, and my boyfriend and I made a pose :-) We had beautiful weather, but the slopes were hard and icy.... Got a bit of tan, but already started peeling today.... Grrrr!!!

We spent the night in Hermagor, a small village next to the slopes. Since the ski vacation of Austrian schools started this weekend, most of the hotels were fully booked, so we checked into a small, family owned 'pension'... It was very simple standard, but fair enough.... Until I realized today that I have been bit by a spider on my thigh... in the hotel bed!!! UGH! I hate insects, and just the thought of having a spider in my bed gives me the creeps!

Anyway, safe and sound back to civilisation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home