My Photo
Name:
Location: Vienna, Austria

Monday, February 12, 2007

Georgetown calling....


Well arrived in Washington DC - the airline company lost my skies (but found them again!!), so all well now.


My friend Florence lives in a beautiful apartment very close to Georgetown - a beautiful area in Washington which makes me think of London/old Europe.... Yesterday we went shopping in the area, stores are open on Sundays (not like in Vienna and Geneva or even Oslo, where everything is dead on Sundays....). I have a feeling this will be a very expensive trip in total ;-)


Today, I am planning to head down to Georgetown center, and have a look whilst my friend is at work. We are flying off to Aspen tomorrow morning, and the weather report says SNOW!!


Need to run, get dressed, have some breakfast. Reporting next: from Aspen :-)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home